Friday, March 21, 2008

Jay-z Samples

Its crazy how they flip some of the samples


Bobby Byrd - I'm Not to Blame [Jay-Z - U Don't Know]
Bohannon - Save Their Souls [Jay-Z - Cashmere Thoughts]
Boosey and Hawkes - Library (Snippet) [Jay-Z - So Ghetto]
Chi-Lites - Thats How Long [Jay-Z - December 4th]
Don Blackmon - Holding You Loving You [Jay-Z - What The Game Made Me]
Ennio Morricone - Ecstasy Of Gold [Jay-Z - Blueprint 2]
Genya Ravan - Whipping Post [Jay-Z - Oh My God]
Hossam Ramzy - Khusara Khusara [Jay-Z - Big Pimpin]
Johnny Pate - Shaft in Africa (Addis) [Jay-Z - Show Me What You Got]
KC And Sunshine Band - Keep It Coming Love [Jay-Z - Girl's Best Friend]
Kenny Latimore - let me go [Jay-Z - A Million and One Questions]
Kleer - She Said She Loves Me [Jay-Z - Dynasty Intro]
Kraftwerk - The Man Machine [Jay-Z - Sunshine]
Lonnie Liston Smith - A Garden of Peace [Jay-Z - Dead Presidents]
Los Angeles Negros - Tu Y Tu Mirar [Jay-Z - My 1st Song]
Mel & Tim - Keep the Faith [Jay-Z - The Prelude].mp3
MFSB - Something For Nothing [Jay-Z - What More Can I Say]
Ohio Players - Ecstasy [Jay-Z - Brooklyn's Finest]
Paul Anka - My Way [Jay-Z - My Way]
The Little Boy Blue Band - Seed of Love [Jay-Z - Interlude (Public Service Announcement)]
the o'jays - what am i waiting for [Jay-Z - You Must Love Me]
Yvonne Fair - Let Your Hair Down [Jay-z - Where I'm From]

No comments: