Sunday, November 22, 2009

Previous Cats...




See now I'm not to blame for the pain
That was caused by previous cats, yeah
Who had your heart before me, girl no
I'm not to blame for the pain
That was caused by previous cats
You gotta see me for me- Previous Cats Musiq Soulchild

Don't you hate it when that happens...or in some cases you might have been that dude...She was a good girl until you or (some other dumb ass) fucked her head up. Now every time you do something or try to prove your some how different its an up hill battle. A mentally strong female can be attractive if she uses her mind right..but in most cases her heart is locked up like fort Knox, if you get in its golden but most attempts fail because some other dude made her increase her security...(hence the chris brown photo)
You can't fix the past you can only affect the present that allows you for a better future..Real talk

No comments: