Saturday, July 5, 2008

This is How You Get Got........


Damn...I know this is old but my cousin showed me this yesterday some rapper named Joey Jihad gets knocked out and gets his car robbed.The camera man sucks so check it our around 2min mark.

words of advice from Mos Def "Got"

"This one goes to all them Big Will cats
With ice on they limbs and big rims on they Ac
You goin' around town with your system bump
And your windows cracked low to profile and front
Now I like to have nice things just like you
But I'm from Brooklyn, certain shit you just don't do
Like, high postin' when you far from home
Or like, high postin' when you all alone
Now, this would seem to be clear common sense
But, cats be livin' off, sheer confidence
Like "Fuck that, picture them tellin' me run that"
But acting invincible, just ain't sensible
It's nineteen ninety-now, and there's certain individuals
Swear they rollin' hard and get robbed on principle"

Murda Mook vs Joey Jihad

No comments: